argumentative in a sentence
- Clarke said, drawing an objection that the question was argumentative .
- Between them, they've written thousands of argumentative columns.
- "I'm not argumentative or controversial,"
- Former Coach Dan Reeves constantly spoke about the argumentative draft room.
- But those rankings currently are for informational and argumentative purposes only.
- It's difficult to find argumentative in a sentence.
- -- Does she share and take turns or become argumentative ?
- But I was overwhelmed by the argumentative nature of the practice.
- There may be a convention of argumentative crows outside your window.
- His style of prose writing is mostly discursive rather than argumentative .
- He becomes argumentative and short-tempered which Leanne finds difficult.
- The show is marketed as being sharp, witty and argumentative .
- Repeatedly uses argumentative tone making it extremely difficult to continue discussion.
- From Tamworth Blake carried on his writing of argumentative theological works.
- :I don't find this aggressively argumentative tone constructive.
- The atmosphere was argumentative before I made either of those remarks.
- argumentation framework in a sentence
- argumentation mapping in a sentence
- argumentation method in a sentence
- argumentation theory in a sentence
- argumentations in a sentence
- argumentative dialogue in a sentence
- argumentative essay in a sentence
- argumentative indian in a sentence
- argumentative plea in a sentence
- argumentative question in a sentence
- Home ›
- Apps ›
- Education ›
- Jumbled sentences MAKER APK
Jumbled sentences MAKER
Download Jumbled sentences MAKER APK latest version Free for Android
Jumbled sentences MAKER APPLICATION description
Create your own jumbled sentences.
More from Skydome Software
✩ 0.0 · v1.9
✩ 0.0 · v2.4
✩ 0.0 · v0.3
✩ 4.0 · v15.6
New Apps release
✩ 3.6 · v1.2.745
✩ 4.4 · v4.4
✩ 4.8 · v7.23
✩ 4.6 · v2.1.37
✩ 4.5 · v7.19.1
✩ 4.5 · v17.3
✩ 0.0 · v6.35.4
✩ 0.0 · v2.0.23
✩ 0.0 · v1.0.12
✩ 0.0 · v11.0
✩ 3.6 · v4.9.0
✩ 4.8 · v2.2.65
✩ 3.6 · v6.6.5
✩ 4.4 · v5.0
✩ 4.3 · v1.2.6
New Games release
✩ 0.0 · v4.6
✩ 4.5 · v1.159.1
✩ 0.0 · v1.1
✩ 0.0 · v0.4
✩ 4.6 · v1.2.7
✩ 4.7 · v2.2.209
✩ 4.4 · v2.8.6
✩ 4.1 · v1.8.2
✩ 3.8 · v2.24.4
✩ 0.0 · v0.02.15
✩ 4.7 · v1.5.4
✩ 4.5 · v1.4.21
✩ 0.0 · v1.4.21
✩ 3.7 · v3.1
✩ 3.0 · v3.0.5
- Edit source
- View history
- given to express divergent or opposite views
- using or characterized by systematic reasoning
Synonyms (disputatious): antagonistic , bellicose , belligerent , cantankerous , captious , combative , contentious , contrary , litigious , opinionated , pugnacious , quarrelsome , truculent
Antonyms (disputatious): accommodating , amenable , complaisant , dovish , easygoing , friendly , obliging , peaceable
- 2 Unselfish
- Home (current)
- Alphabet Apps
- English Learning Apps for Kids
- Reading Games for Kids
- Spelling Apps
- Addition Apps
- Algebra Apps
- Multiplication Apps
- Division Apps
- Fractions Apps
- Learning Shapes
- Astronomy Apps
- Anatomy Apps
- Biology Apps
- Chemistry Apps
- Physics Apps
- Science Apps
- Apps for Parents
- Teaching Resources
- Apps for Students
- Assessment Apps
- Augmented Reality Apps
- Computer Science Apps
- Coloring Apps
- Finance Apps
- Geography Apps
- Health & Fitness Apps
- History Apps
- Interactive Story Apps
- Literature Apps
- Medical Apps
- Photo and Video Apps
- Productivity Apps
- Reference Apps
- Social Studies Apps
- Weather Apps
- Special Education
- Special Education Apps
- Autism Apps
- Dyslexia Apps
- Language Learning Apps
- Spanish Learning Apps
- French Learning Apps
- Toddler Apps
- Preschool Apps
- Kindergarten Apps
- Apps for Education
- Best Apps for Kids
- Best Chore Apps
- Best Music Apps
- App Reviews
- Website Reviews
- 5 Star Rated Apps
- Free Apps for Kids
- App Store Preview Videos
- Parent App Guides
- Games and Apps for Children
- Adventure Games for Kids
- Brain Training Apps
- Brain Games for Kids
- Puzzle Apps
- Racing Games for Kids
- Trivia Games for Kids
- Word Game Apps
- Popular Characters
- Disney Games for Kids
- Minecraft Games for Kids
- Toca Boca Games
- iPad Games for Kids
- Free Game Apps for Kids
- Best Websites for Kids
- Best Preschool Websites
- English Learning Websites
- Math Websites for Kids
- Science Websites for Kids
- Cyber Monday
- Certify your App
- Advertise with us
- How we certify apps
- Display Advertising
- Meet us at ISTE 2023
- App Store Update History
Flash deals - Last Call
- iPad, iPhone
About Sentence Maker
Sentence Maker app is a simple sentence-forming app aimed at kindergarten and preschool that can help kids to practice sight words and sentence structure.
What is sentence maker.
Sentence Maker is a simple yet effective app that has easy-to-understand user interface and allows students to add their own words to it and record themselves speaking it loud. There is a comprehensive settings screen that allows teachers to customize the app to the student's level of understanding. It is a good sentence builder app which helps the kids to elevate the understanding of sentence structure.
What's it about?
This app allows children to work on building sentences. The app is fully customizable and easy to customize. The child matches written words and pictures to words in sentences at bottom of the screen. The parent, teacher or therapist can customize with unique word lists and sentence length from 2 words to 5 word sentences. You can also customize the app with your own voice. By making customized word lists and recording custom audio, this app could be used for children speaking languages other than English. The pictures included are photographs of real objects and are high quality, sharp photos. You can also add your own pictures.
The app reads the word when it is selected providing auditory feedback and vocabulary/reading practice. This app is easy for readers. We have children build the sentence and then repeat the sentences. This app is good for children who use primarily single words or very short phrases as an activity to encourage sentence length. This app could be used to practice spelling words or reading sight words. We have used this app with children between the developmental ages of 3 and 8 with diagnoses of autism, speech delay and Treacher Collins Syndrome. It is very easy for the older kids who are good readers. We also used it for sentence building and reinforcement for using multi-word utterances.
In-App Purchases - No
In-App Advertising - No
Published Date - 01/01/1970
Get unlimited access to the teacher certified apps, lesson plans and user guides
Download Sentence Maker
Screenshots for sentence maker.
Sentence Maker is an exciting interactive game that helps your child rapidly learn to make and complete their own sentences all with just the touch of their finger. The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in moving their first words around the page. Ideal for ages 1 to 6. Features • Everything is fully customizable • Turn Tile Magnets ON or OFF from the settings page. • Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice • Add your own items - add your own pictures and start making sentences with the items around your home! • Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations • Multi-sensory learning tool - combining seeing, hearing, and tactile feedback • Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete any item your kid does not enjoy • Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue • Add new letters - you can even add new letters that are unique to your language to make this app work in any language • You can even customize all of the game and success sounds so that your little one hears your words of appreciation • Sentence hints - if you want to learn just by sight, you can turn the sentence hints off • Visual hints - if you want to learn just by sound, you can hide the images • Word hints - if you don't want to show the letter hints in the destination tiles, you can turn them off • Sentence order - you can go from A to Z or in random order • Word order - you can go in any order or require that words are spelled from left to right • Letter case - uppercase, lowercase, and capitalized spelling is supported • Create new lists - want to help your little one with a specific set of words? No problem, just create a new list of words • Customize items - every item is fully customizable (text, audio, and image). You can also add your own photos • Customize letters - you can change the recorded voice for each of the letters • Customize success sounds - can even customize the success sounds so that your little one hears your words of appreciation
Hand-picked educational apps by teachers that will improve your child's learning
Popular App Lists
- Free Games for Kids
- Educational Apps
- Best Apps for Schools
- Best iPad Apps
- Best Android Learning Apps
- Best Apps for Families
- Best iPad Educational Games
Popular Website Lists
- Free Educational Resources
- Teaching Resource Websites
- Best Preschool Learning Websites
- Best Online Homeschool Programs
- Educational YouTube Channels for Kids
Justin's World - Animal Sounds
Learning Games: For Kids
Best app lists.
10 Best Vocabulary Apps for Kids
Best Grammar Apps for iOS and Android
Best 3rd Grade Apps
Best Spelling Apps for Kids
- Paraphrase Generator
- Sentence Checker
- Sentence Corrector
- Sentence Rephraser
- Rewrite Sentences
- Professional Complex Sentence Maker
There are four types of sentences, and in the interest of varying sentence structure students should learn how to convert from one sentence type to another. This can be confusing but using a complex sentence maker will simplify the task.
Simple, Compound and Complex Sentences
Of the four sentence types the ones you will encounter most often are the simple sentence, the compound sentence and the complex sentence.
- Example: James kicked the ball.
- Example: My friends were all busy, so I went to the movie alone.
- Example: My friends were all busy; I went to the movie alone.
- Example: Bill returned the computer after he noticed it was damaged.
- Example: Because he noticed it was damaged, Bill returned the computer .
Top 10 Rules on Sentence Transformation
There will be times when your paper is best served by converting from one sentence type to another. Here are the top 10 rules for sentence transformation.
- Convert a complex sentence to a simple sentence by reducing a noun clause into a noun phrase
- Complex: Tell us when ceremony will be held.
- Simple: Tell us the date of the ceremony.
- Convert a complex sentence to a simple sentence by reducing an adjective clause into a phrase
- Complex: The countertop that is made of marble was bought from Italy.
- Simple: The marble countertop was bought from Italy.
- Convert a complex sentence to a simple sentence by reducing an adverb clause into a phrase
- Complex: Jim was so weak that he could not walk.
- Simple: Jim was too weak to walk.
- Convert a compound sentence into a simple sentence by using a prepositional phrase
- Compound: He is English by birth, but he speaks Japanese like his mother tongue.
- Simple: In spite of being English by birth, he speaks Japanese like his mother tongue.
- Convert a compound sentence into a simple sentence by using a participle phrase
- Compound: Steve got up and walked away.
- Simple: Getting up, Steve walked away.
- Convert a compound sentence into a simple sentence by using an infinitive phrase
- Compound: You must exercise daily, or you will not become physically strong.
- Simple: You must exercise daily to become physically strong.
- Convert a simple sentence into a complex sentence by expanding each word or phrase into a noun clause
- Simple: Jim confessed his crime.
- Complex: Jim confessed that he had committed the crime .
- Convert a simple sentence into a complex sentence by expanding the words and phrases into the adjective clause
- Simple: A dead man tells no tales .
- Complex: A man who is dead tells no tales .
- Convert a simple sentence into a complex sentence by expanding the word or phrase into an adverb clause
- Simple: Being wealthy, he can afford this expensive hotel.
- Complex: As he is wealthy, he can afford this expensive hotel.
- Convert a simple sentence into a compound sentence by using cumulative conjunctions such as “and”, “not only”, etc.
- Simple: Removing his clothes, he dived into the lake.
- Compound: He removed his clothes and dived into the lake.
The rules for transforming one type of sentence into another can be confusing. If you are unsure how to change a simple sentence to a compound, complex sentence or are experiencing problems with sentence transformation you may want to try using an online simple English sentence changer when editing.
Editing Strategies for Checking Simple and Complex Sentences
The following are some techniques and approaches you can use when editing simple and complex sentences.
- Learn the difference between an independent clause and a dependent (subordinate) clause. Independent clauses can stand alone as a complete sentence. Dependent clauses can’t.
- Memorize the 7 conjunctions (for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so) for joining two independent clauses. You can easily remember them using the acronym FANBOYS.
- Check if the dependent clause in the complex sentence comes before or after the independent clause. If the dependent clause is first the two clauses can be joined by a comma. When the dependent clause follows the independent clause a subordinating conjunction must be used.
- Become familiar with the three types of subordinate clauses. The adjective clause modifies a noun or pronoun, the adverb clause modifies a verb, an adjective or another adverb and a noun clause is used as a noun in independent clauses
- Mix up your sentences. Don’t just use only simple sentences or only complex sentences. Use a combination of simple, complex and compound sentences when you write
- Read sentences out loud. It is often easier to detect mistakes when you hear them spoken than when you see them on paper or your computer screen.
If you are unfamiliar with all the different sentence parts and need help with sentence structure try using a sentence breakdown tool such as the one we offer.
About Our Convert Complex Sentence to Simple App
How do I rephrase my sentence is a question students frequently ask. You can convert simple English to professional English and other rephrasing tasks using our complicated sentence generator. Because of the many features it has, the proper sentence structure checker we offer is the ideal tool for proofreading and editing sentences.
- Spelling checker. Our make my writing better generator identifies and corrects spelling mistakes in your sentences.
- Grammar checker. You can identify any grammar mistakes in your sentences and fix them using our sentence complicator.
- Sentence structure analyzer. Identify the different parts of a sentence and improve sentence structure with the help of our simple sentence finder.
- Punctuation checker. Our writing tool detects any errors in punctuation in your text and recommends corrections you can make to fix them
- Passive voice detector. Using our passive to active voice converter you can detect sentences written in passive voice and if necessary change them to active voice by making the tools recommended adjustments.
- Tone checker. Hit exactly the right tone in your sentences using our writing tool.
- Paraphrase. Reword and rearrange sentences online for clarity and to avoid plagiarism
- Plagiarism checker. Identify sentences that are too similar using the duplicate content checker
Its many features make it an excellent tool for proofreading and editing but there are also additional benefits when you use our simple sentence converter:
- Saves time. Proofreading and editing papers can take hours. Our sentence fixer can identify all errors and recommend corrections in a minute or less
- Budget-friendly. It is free to use our writing tool
- Comprehensive reports. You receive detailed reports of all errors and issues in your paper along with suggested corrections and adjustments
- Any type of text. Our writing tool works with any type of paper including essays and other academic writing, blog posts, articles, letters or any other text you need to proofread and edit
Using Our Complex Sentence Changer
Whether you need a sentence converter from simple to complex or to join two independent clauses our sentence combiner tool is up to the job. Changing the structure of sentences is often necessary to improve clarity, to correct errors or to avoid text that is too similar to others. Our proper sentence structure checker can detect errors like sentence fragments, missing subordinating conjunctions and independent clauses improperly joined. It will then recommend corrections to fix the sentence structure problem. Using the tool is simple.
- Enter the text. Copy and paste or type the text you want to be analyzed into the provided field
- Begin the analysis. Click the button to start analyzing your text
- Receive your analysis. You will be provided a report identifying all sentence structure errors and issues that will include recommended corrections and changes.
- Make the suggested corrections and adjustments
Try our complex sentence maker today and submit well-written papers with perfectly structured sentences on every assignment!
- Useful Passive to Active Voice Converter Online
- Accurate Sentence Reworder Online
- Top-Notch Sentence Editor: Fixing Your Paper Online
© 2023 Sentence Changer. Built using WordPress and the Mesmerize Theme
use argumentative in a sentence, and argumentative example sentences 1. Clarke said, drawing an objection that the question was argumentative. 2. Between them, they've written thousands of argumentative columns
Normal to complex english. Ever wanted to make a random text generator?
Download and use 10,000+ Sentence Maker Online stock photos for free. ✓ Thousands of new images every day ✓ Completely Free to Use ✓ High-quality videos and images from Pexels
Sentence Maker app is a simple sentence-forming app aimed at kindergarten and preschool that can help kids to practice sight words and sentence structure
Use an online simple sentence finder and complex sentence maker to identify and correct sentence structure problems and convert sentence types
Read one of examples of argumentative essay about benefits of being a twin. Pay attention to the paper structure and the flow of ideas